Potato Layered Shrimp and/or Bacon
(whatever one you used)
- Use potato skins, mashed.
- Layer it in the bottom of a pan
- Add any kind of shredded cheese on top
- Add shrimp or bacon on top of cheese
- Add pepper
- Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 360 degrees
- Cool for 5 minutes
- Add sour cream
- EAT IT!
This is the word for word recipe by Mary Margaret Winchell, 13 years old!!!
She took the potato skins from the dish that I was preparing using the meat
of the potato.
to Home Cookin' Page or Return to
Table of Contents
Chef Emile L. Stieffel, Aurora Catering, Inc. email address: ChefEmile@CustomCatering.net
Copyright © 1995 Aurora Catering, Inc. All rights reserved.
Revised: November 21, 2016.